The Academy of Scientific Research and Technology has the honor and pleasure to announce the new initiative for publishing open access journals in cooperation with the Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB).
New Initiative is providing:
- Editorial Management System
- Content management System
- Publishing and production services.
The Academy will provide value added services (to the journals working with the Academy):
- iTheniticate account for plagiarism checking
- Technical Office services
- Copy editing services
- Publishing and reporting services
- Training for the Editorial Board to use the system
- Printing services
The details of the new initiative will be announced very soon (20th July, 2016) on the website of the Academy of Scientific Research and EKB portal.
If your journal is fulfilling the below criteria:
- Current and publishing on-time
- Published by a known insitution (organization, University, Society…)
- Publishing journals in English Language (or Roman alphabet)
- Having an active editorial board
- Having an ISSN
Your are kindly requested to send the following:
- Request letter, directed to President of Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (on a letter head of the institution and in Arabic)
- Filling the questionnaire attached about the journal's data.
Please send them to:
After evaluation, you will be informed to start the immediate implementation.
Note: This doesn't include commercial publishers.