Scientists for Next Generation (sng)
The Academy offers grants for a new generation of graduates to a master's degree, in order to bridge the gap between scientific research and the requirements of the national labor market, which requires a high degree of skill in the performance, to get good opportunities for cooperation with leading scientists and participate in research projects in scientific fields of national interest.
- To prepare young researchers to lead scientific research in their organizations.
- To advance researcher’s knowledge and skills on new scientific technologies to improve economy.
- To foster ties between researchers and the community through joint training workshops and joint supervision.
- To enhance researcher’s networking at national, regional and international levels.
- To provide participants with the body of knowledge required for self-assessment and continuous improvement of their performance.
- Appropriate monthly financial grant.
- Access to current support for the purchase of some equipment and research purposes.
- Attend general and specialized courses.
- Award the trainee a certificate at the end of training authorized by the academy and endorsed by the Supreme Council of Universities.
- The specialized courses cover the areas of water, space and life sciences, the humanities and social sciences, engineering, basic sciences, energy agriculture and information technology.