National Program for Technological Specialized Incubators “INTILAC”
Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT) works to bridge the gap between Academic Researchers, professionals and business community by transferring innovative technological ideas, that could be daring and early-stage for private investments, into products and startup companies through launching and adopting the National Program for the Technological Incubators “ INTILAC”.
- Seed fund up to 150,000 L.E
- Hands-on Training
- Prototype Financing
- Technology Validation
- Technical & Advisory Support
- Networking with Ecosystem
- Seed Funding for Technology Commercialization
ASRT launched “INTILAC” program in a serious trail to enhance and support the successful Technological ideas to be successful start-ups, through providing the financial, technical and logistic support, having competitive products. That will be reflected on the social and economic levels, and will contribute to finding solutions for our national challenges and constraints based on science and knowledge.
“INTILAC” program is targeting undergraduate and postgraduate students and their graduation projects, the entrepreneurs in their early steps, the researchers in Universities and Research Centers, everyone who has patents or innovative ideas.
“INTILAC” will provide the accepted applicants with financial support up to 150000 L.E/project in one year. INTILAC will also provide them with:
- Business and entrepreneurship training
- Technical Mentoring, networking events and exhibitions whether regional or international
- Physical space for their startups in the period of incubation
- Computer access and telecommunications
- Administrative and legal advices and services
- All necessary permissions required for their startups from the specialized authorities whether governmental or non-governmental authorities.
How can we Join the program?
1. Register on the website when there is a call for proposal.
2. Fill in the application and submit it via website.
3. The Program team will screen the applications and the eligible applicants will receive pre-incubating training, then they will be shortlisted.
5. Shortlisted teams will pitch their ideas in 10 minutes.
6. Accepted teams are announced.
7. Incubation is from 9-12 months according to the technology.
The Selection Criteria:
1. Technological and applicable idea that addresses national challenges
2. Economically viable ideas and commitment to implementation
3. Generate job opportunities to reduce unemployment
4. Preferably outside Cairo
5. Cooperation with a university or research institute is preferable to commercialize one of their available technologies
Where is INTILAC being ?
- INTILAC – Bedaya Incubator in Sohag & Cairo
- INTILAC – Ibni Incubator (Hardware & IOT)
- INTILAC – Swiss Incubator
- Intilac – Al-Azhar in Qena
- IntIlac- Delta in Tanta ( Textile )
- INTILAC – Wathba in Damietta (Furniture & Dairies)
- INTILAC – TARIK with ERI (IT)
- INTILAC with Technological Center (Design , Jewelry and Leather)
- INTILAC –ICEALEX IN Alex.
- INTILAC – GESR Misr El-Kheir
- INTILAC – IHUB with GIZ IN Sohag ( Agribusiness)
- INTILAC – Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunication – CIT – Eba3
- INTILAC-NILE-PRENEUR with Nile University
- INTILAC- Nahdet Masr (Education)