Technology Innovation Commercialization Offices
- Activate and support the role of universities, research centers, research and developing centers at the ( industry ,agricultural and services ) communities affiliated to the government and private sector, and centers of excellence for the purpose of solving the problems facing such communities and developing technology.
- Achieve the scientific management of these offices. This management should work on adapting and transferring the results of researches , studies , innovations , and inventions to the execution bodies, nearby at first , then across the country through the network that connecting different offices via the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology.
- Support the (industry, agricultural and services) effectively in order to build trust and reach to the active partnerships with the scientific research through mutual interaction, which can happen by adopting and publishing success stories.
Role of the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology:
- Provide the offices with financial support for two years in order to establish and activate their tasks.
- Support the training for the offices team work at home and abroad.
- Provide opportunities for communication among different offices, industry, agricultural and society.
- Support the scientific publishing, patents registration, and developing of
- Encourage gaining benefits from local and foreign experiences.
- Promote successful examples in the field of scientific research to take advantage from them.
- Coordination, follow-up, and continuous evaluation through the head office in the Academy.
As a first phase, the Academy has established 28 offices during 2013\2014 with a budget of 18,914,419 LE for two years