Innovation and Invention Development Agency
IIDS was established in 1976 and is a member of the International Federation of Inventors Associations (IFIA) through ASRT.
- hiddenPromotes the transfer of technical know‐how and granted patent, invention and innovation through marketing of valuable invention.
- hiddenAiming at pushing forward process of developing national technology through linking the scientific sector with the R&D units in production and services sectors.
- hiddenHighlights the advantages of valid innovations and inventions, it contacts the industrial institutions and others to assess their needs of scientific and technological research, which would yield practical results that, could be successfully implemented and marketed.
- hiddenMakes and develops the prototypes of selected patents and carries out semi‐industrial experiment.
- hiddenThe structure of research and innovation activities in Egypt is presently undergoing significant changes.
- hiddenCooperates with the patent office that provides it with granted patents to be marketed to reach the final end user.